Saludos DC Chapter members!
In an effort to execute our missions effectively, we will organize Chapter initiatives and communicate with Chapter members through this site. A big thank you to CDR Blanca Rosas for all the work she has done to get our new website up and running.
We also need volunteers for the following key roles:
– Chapter Secretary: maintains Chapter meeting calendar, meeting minutes, and other administrative tasks.
– Chapter Resources and Membership Coordinator: fosters relationships with other affinity groups, generates support among the Sea Services, promotes a diverse and active DC Chapter membership.
– Chapter Professional Development Coordinator: coordinates networking, mentoring, training, and other professional development opportunities.
– Chapter Community Outreach Coordinator: develops and grows long-term relationships with key centers of influence, mentorship and outreach activities within local Hispanic community.
– Chapter Social Media Coordinator: leverages social media to communicate initiatives.
We understand how valuable everyone’s time is, so these positions were developed following ANSO’s five pillars in an effort to strengthen the foundation of our Chapter by organizing and facilitating Chapter member participation and contributions to our initiatives. We will discuss our vision further at our next Chapter meeting to be held sometime this month (location, time and date TBD).
Anyone interested in volunteering for a position please e-mail me at email@example.com and LT Herb Narvaez-Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to an eventful year.
LT James Aranibar
Vice President, ANSO Washington, DC Chapter