Why Join ANSO?
No matter your background, whether you are military or civilian, officer or enlisted, you can help spread the word about ANSO to our Hispanic youth, educators and leaders. Share the good news about the tremendous career, educational and leadership opportunities available in our sea services. You don’t need to speak Spanish to participate! Join your local chapter or become a member-at-large to start making a difference in the life and career of others, as well as your own, now!
Advantages of ANSO Membership:
- Membership in local Chapters affords members the opportunity to stay abreast of current developments in the Sea Services and various subjects of local or national interest from highly qualified speakers at Chapter meetings. It also offers the opportunity to become acquainted (on an informal basis) with other Sea Service officers, many of whom very likely have similar business and professional interests.
- Attendance and participation in annual General Conventions provide professional development and other career opportunities. The participation by the Service Chiefs and other senior Sea Services officers and enlisted leaders afford the ANSO member direct “face time” with the Sea Services leadership and those actively involved. Participation exposes the member’s talents for leadership and performance so essential to career enhancement and advancement.
- Mentoring by ANSO senior and retired officers and enlisted leaders, including National Board members, yield assistance and guidance on personal matters related to professional growth in the Sea Services.
- Opportunities to network with other members and a forum for community involvement abound. Networking provides development of social and communication skills, professional contacts and increases one’s knowledge of the Sea Services and career specialties.
- Opportunities to submit, from the Chapter to the National Board, resolutions on matters pertaining to national defense and the Sea Services.
Signing up for membership with ANSO is easy – complete and submit this form, then provide your payment information. See the Instructions below the form for what to expect once you submit your application form.
- Civilian: $30 per YR
- Enlisted: $15 per YR
- Warrant Officer: $15 per YR
- Junior Officer, O-1 and O-2: $15 per YR
- Mid-grade Officer, O-3 and O-4: $30 per YR
- Senior Officer, O-5 and above: $50 per YR
- Officer Candidate (Service Academy Students, OCS, ROTC): Free renewable annually
- Lifetime: $400 one-time (may be paid in installments)
What Happens Next?
- After you submit this form, you’ll be transferred to PayPal where you can pay with your Credit Card or your PayPal account (if you have one). Click the ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’ button to pay by Credit Card.
- After submitting your credit card info, you may be asked if you want to set up a PayPal account (optional, continue past this) and then PayPal will automatically return you to the ANSO website.
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU WAIT FOR PAYPAL TO RETURN YOU TO OUR WEBSITE TO COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.