ANSO’s annual program consists of a number of two-day working-level symposia co-located with local chapters. The symposia are designed to provide members with career management support and one-on-one mentoring sessions with senior officers and senior enlisted members who volunteer their time in support of their shipmates.
“Building a Culture of Excellence by Recruiting and Retaining Diversity”
ANSO Western Region Professional Development Symposium
Sector Houston-Galveston, Houston, Texas
March 2-3, 2020
Registration fee will be $100 per person per day payable online or at at sign-in. We are requesting service sponsorship to cover the registration fee as follows:
- Navy: 25 sponsorships
- Coast Guard: 25 sponsorships
- Marine Corps: 25 sponsorships
Please contact your Service Diversity Officer today for further information and to obtain one of these sponsorships PRIOR to registering online.
Navy – E7 and above Service Khakis, E6 and below Service Uniform;
Marine Corps – Dress Blue Deltas;
Coast Guard – Tropical Blue Long;
Civilians – Business Casual Attire
Sector Houston-Galveston is located at 13411 Hillard Street, Houston, TX 77034. The best place to stay is on West Bay Area Blvd (about 12 min ride); there are different options in that area and plenty of restaurants at walking distance. Plus, the Baybrook Mall is like a 5 min Uber ride.
* Holiday Inn – 302 West Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598, 281-335-6272
* Hampton Inn & Suite Houston/Clear Lake Nasa Area – 506 West Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598, 281-332-7952
* In Town Suites – 480 West Bay Area Blvd, Webster, TX 77598, 281-554-9552
* Staybridge Suites Houston-Nasa/Clear Lake – 501 West Texas Ave, Webster, TX 77598, 281-338-0900
AGENDA: Symposium Agenda