The ANSO Board of Advisors (BoA) is the principal advisory body of ANSO, providing wisdom, guidance, and assistance to the ANSO Board of Directors (BoD). The Board of Advisors also serves to foster relationships with corporate partners and centers of influence in order to help ANSO meet its desired goals and objectives and sustain viability. The Board of Advisorsis composed of civilians or retirees who are current ANSO members in good standing, affiliate or lifetime, and who who are not currently employed by the Department of Defense (DoD).
The Board of Advisors shall provide non-binding oversight and counsel to the Association, assisting the National President and Board of Directors in recurring operations, to include financial financial management, sponsorship, and financial development. The Board of Advisors shall consist of no less than three (3) ANSO affiliate of lifetime members who are civilians or retirees not currently employed by the DoD. Advisors shall be appointed by the Board of Directors and serve at the pleasure of the Board of Directors. Anyone interested in appointment to the Board of Advisors may contact the ANSO President for further information.
- RADM William Rodriguez, USN (Ret.), Board Member, Hispanic Veterans Leadership Alliance (HVLA), Past President, Association of Naval Services Officers (ANSO)
- MajGen Juan G. Ayala, USMC (Ret.), Director, Office of Military and Veteran Affairs, City of San Antonio, TX
- MajGen David C. Garza, USMC (Ret.), President & CEO, Lead Your Ship LLC
- RADM James E. Rendon, USCG (Ret), Former Superintendent, United States Coast Guard Academy
- Ms. Jeanette Morales, Executive Director for Student & PK-12 Services, Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
- Mr. Miguel Aviles-Perez, Global Diversity & Inclusion Keynote Speaker and Influencer, MJA International, LLC